Chicago Craft Beer Week on Michigan Ave
It's one of our favorite times of the year. Chicago Craft Beer Week! We're celebrating on Michigan Avenue by offering some special events and rare beers. We have a lot going on, so pick a date and join us for some CCBW fun!
CRAFT BEER WEEK, MAY 19 - 29:
$4 Featured Beer: Sweetwater 420 (while supplies last)
Beer-Infused Food Special: 420 Fish “N” Chips - Sweetwater 420 pale batter, Atlantic Cod, Malt wedge chips, Cornichon Tartar Sauce.
Available 5/19 - 5/29
Special Event Tappings:
Friday May 20th
Kick-off Party with Goose Island 4:00pm - releasing Bourbon County Stout (bottles and draft pours)
RAFFLE: Guests have a chance to WIN a Goose Island brewery tour for two
Tuesday May 24th
Metropolitan Brewing Co. Special Tapping - Featuring Krankshaft Kolsch, Dynamo Copper, Magnetron Schwartzbier and a special limited edition brew.
- Heliostat Zwickel Lager
- Arc Welder Old Fashioned Style – infused with vanilla, cherry juice, and lemon zest. (Not offered at any other CCBW events).
RAFFLE: Chance to WIN a Metropolitan six-pack and $25 SW gift card
- Half Acre Brewing Co. reps will also be in attendance - Feauring Half Acre Pony Pils on draft for the night!
Thursday May 26th
Lagunitas Brewing Co. Special Tapping - featuring Lagunitas IPA, Equinox, Undercover Investigation Shutdown Ale, Little Sumpin Sumpin, and Aunt Sally
- Sampling Aunt Sally (while supplies lasts)
- Giant Jenga on the patio (weather permitting)
- 50/50 Raffle benefitting the Illinois English Bulldog Rescue - $5 Tickets, winner will recieve a 50/50 split and a Lagunitas glassware set
- Three four-legged friend special guests to join the patio fun (weather permitting)
- Lagunitas Brewery reps on site
Sunday May 29th
Sweetwater & Sweetwater Patio Party 5:00pm - starting at 5pm and featuring Sweetwater Brewing 420 as well as Sweetwater Hash Session IPA on draft – we’ll be one of the first to release their summer seasonal called Goin' Coastal which is a pineapple IPA, as well as featuring Sweetwater Blue
- Sampling Goin' Coastal Pinapple IPA (while supplies last)
- Patio cocktail reception area open to guests for a chance to hang out with Sweetwater brewers
- Chips and Goin' Coastal Pineapple Salsa will be available for guests (while supplies last)